We often find venture companies, particularly ones founded and being managed by technology inventors and/or artists, facing the same struggle:
- “How can I make a business out of my creations?"
- “I think my creations are great and must be highly valued!”
- “But, I don’t know how to realize this.”
- “I’m tired of advisors and consultants who lecture but don't sweat with me! I want a partner who can support me, help me, and work with me!”
Our Solutions >>> We provide:
- Capitalization:Products, services, technologies and artistic contents will be accounted as “capital”, which provide foundation for business plan, financial projection and investment story.
- Commercialization:Capitalized products, services, technologies and artistic contents will form “business”, which provide foundation for strategy, execution, administration, budget planning and etc.
- Monetization: Business will generate cash flow, which provides foundation for corporate value.